House 1 - Jason & Sarah
Sarah & Jason scored high points for their contemporary style kitchen with a functional flow, featuring new metallic and concrete finishes for decorative effect. The integrated fridge is concealed behind Freedom Kitchens’ stunning new metallic cabinetry in platinum-coloured ‘Titan’, contrasted by use of ‘Super Matt Black’ on the range and ‘Blackened Elm’ in the butler’s pantry. Their standout island bench showcased Caesarstone’s ‘Statuario Maximus’, with a decorative feature ledge in the new ‘Rugged Concrete’. For functionality they opted for a state-of-the-art Bosch pyrolytic oven with added steam and warming drawer, as well as an integrated coffee machine.
- Freedom Kitchens NEW metallic cabinetry in Titan, plus Super Matt Black and Blackened Elm
- Caesarstone benchtop in Statuario Maximus and NEW Rugged Concrete
(60mm mitred island overlay). Caesarstone splashback in Statuario Maximus
- Handles – Ash Black anodised to match (code: 15-K-100 and 22-K-101) and touch catch
- Accessories by Hettich
- Appliances by Bosch –Pyrolytic Oven with added steam and warming drawer
- Freedom Kitchens Black Sierra style doors and open shelving
- Caesarstone Statuario Maximus benchtop
- New Brass knobs and bar handle duo
- Sink Square Small Undermount and Gooseneck Tap have now been switched
- Appliances by Bosch – in particular Bosch Series 4 Automatic Washing Machine, 7.5 Kg and Bosch Series 6 Condenser Dryer
Product colours and styles on range may change. Images and products used were current at the time of installation and are shown as examples of previous work undertaken.