House 4 - Sticks & Wombat
“Edgy and organic with raw luxury”
True to their style, Sticks and Wombat created an edgy kitchen with organic tones and raw textures. They chose the darker shade of Freedom Kitchens’ new textured concrete in ‘Valetta’ for their ceiling-to-floor cabinetry, blending seamlessly with their self-made stone-box over the rangehood. Their mirrored kickboards created a floating effect in the kitchen and pantry, and for their central island bench they combined Caesarstone’s new colours of ‘Turbine Grey’ and ‘New White’. A dining table bench features Freedom Kitchens’ new ‘Tobacco Halifax Oak’ – a high quality laminate which looks and feels like real timber. Bosch appliances complete their kitchen, including a fully integrated bottom mount fridge/freezer and a stylish ‘black glass flame select’ gas cooktop.
- Freedom Kitchen textured dark concrete finish, in NEW Valetta
- Mirrored kickboards give a “floating affect in the kitchen and pantry”
- Dining bench in NEW Tobacco Halifax Oak– looks and feels like real wood
- NEW Caesarstone benchtop range in New White and Turbine Grey
- Appliances from Bosch include 2 X fully integrated bottom mount fridge freezer and black glass flame select gas cooktop
- Freedom Kitchen textured light concrete finish, in NEW Beton
- Freedom Kitchens Tobacco Halifax Oak benchtop – feels like real timber
- Handle-less look with touch-catch doors
- L shape design
- Small and compact but full of storage
- Appliance by BOSCH – WASHER: WAW28790AU and DRYER: WTW85460AU
Product colours and styles on range may change. Images and products used were current at the time of installation and are shown as examples of previous work undertaken.