Theresa and Martin, Modern Classic
Homeowners Martin and Theresa have a tired and mismatched 1930’s clinker brick house in Deepdene, Melbourne. Jobs have been banking up for years and they’ve put up with missing parts and broken appliances – they’ve even taken to using their BBQ rather than replacing their faulty oven. Enter Freedom Kitchens and Shaynna Blaze.
The Shaker style kitchen in Alabaster Matt complements the integrity of the 1930’s heritage of the home. The unique configuration of the space includes a generous butler’s pantry, oven alcove space and a large island bench in Caesarstone Nougat for preparation and seating. Floating shelves in Black Fine Grain allow for gallery-like display and easy-access storage.
- Cabinetry: Shaker Alabaster Matt and Black Fine Grain
- Benchtops: Caesarstone Nougat (20mm Aris edge) and Brook Pebble (33mm Classic edge)
- Handles: 8-P-10 Satin Cup and Touch Catch
- Lighting: LED Strip Lighting
- Accessories: Corner Carousel
Product colours and styles on range may change. Images and products used were current at the time of installation and are shown as examples of previous work undertaken.