National Retail Manager
Freedom Kitchens is proud to be the Kitchen supplier for Australia’s favourite renovation program The Block!
We provide quality custom designed kitchens to Australian households and have been doing so for 30+ years.
This is a fantastic opportunity to excel with a dynamic company.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
Maintain, develop and provide leadership to the sales teams of the brand, ensuring our kitchens are sold to the highest standard of professionalism, product knowledge, customer service, and margin levels. Implement a continuous process of improvement.
- Development of a national retail strategic plan
- Lead management
- Achieve sales budgets
- People management
- Develop skills and knowledge to the brands.
To be successful in the role, you will have the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years of retail management experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong recruiting, staff training and mentoring skills
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build a team environment in order to growth targets
- High work ethic and level of commitment to the business
- Can do positive attitude.
Kitchen Sales – CONTRACTORS
Due to incredible growth, Freedom Kitchens are looking to increase our Sales Design team in Queensland.
We will train you fully in the skills required to successfully design and sell our inspirational kitchens.
You must have your own vehicle and be willing to travel to clients homes throughout the metro area for daytime and evening appointments. In return you will receive generous commission and plenty of ongoing work.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are a graduate, experienced sales professional or just looking for an exciting new career challenge to partner with a fast growing, fast paced business while maintaining flexibility of your working hours.
Please send your CV with full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen Designer – NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC
Seeking motivated, passionate designers with sales flair. An outstanding opportunity to be your own boss. Plenty of work available!
Freedom Kitchens has established its position as the leader in the kitchen industry because of the superior quality of products and service, flexible design solutions for today’s lifestyle needs and its industry reputation for Australian standards and excellence
Full training provided!
The successful contractor will be required to:
- Attend confirmed client design and sales appointments in client’s home;
- Measure and design kitchen plans in consultation with client, meeting client’s budget and expectations.
- Build sustainable and mutually beneficial business relationships.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Polished professional communication and presentation.
- An eye for detail with a commitment to producing high standards of work.
- Computer knowledge;
As a contractor, you will be required to provide evidence of your ABN, relevant business insurances, driver’s license and own transportation.
Showroom Consultant – NSW/ACT
Casual Position + Incentive Bonuses
Comprehensive Training Provided
We are looking for a sales and customer focused Showroom Kitchen Consultant who can work autonomously, during a time of significant business growth. Required for approximately 20-25 hours per week.
As the first point of contact for our customers, your exciting new role will:
- Develop a professional relationship with our customers;
- Identify customers’ needs, present relevant product information and guide them toward a kitchen design appointment;
- Continually drive sales opportunities;
- Enhance brand reputation and future business opportunities via exceptional customer service;
- Ensure our showroom is professionally maintained at all times.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
Experience in customer service;
- Professional presentation and manner;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Computer knowledge;
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends;
- A background in the renovation, kitchen or similar industry would be highly regarded.