- Creative Opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Full training provided
We are looking for an individual who is ready to work with customers to design their dream kitchen. We are seeking sales professionals who value the flexibility in running their own business, can capture the hearts and minds of our customer and take them on a journey that designs and delivers a kitchen in their home and leaves them with an outstanding customer experience.
Freedom Kitchens has established its position as the leader in the kitchen industry due to the superior quality of products and service, flexible design solutions for today’s lifestyle needs and its reputation for meeting Australian Standards.
Our association with “The Block” means our sales pipelines are growing and as such we need to build a team of professionals to deliver an outstanding customer experience for customers in the market for a kitchen.
What is expected
- Ability to attend our in-house training for a week to educate you as to our designs and discuss the selling experience
- Attend confirmed client design appointments in the customer’s home (Approximately 5 per week)
- Lead the customer through the design journey ensuring you can deliver to the their budget, design and service expectations
- Administer the contracts and design plans post sale to ensure fulfilment of customer’s dream kitchen
- Develop your skills as a business owner and sales professional working to achieve our common sales targets with passion and tenacity.
What we need from you
- As a contractor you will be required to apply and/or provide evidence of your ABN, relevant business insurances, drivers licence and your own transportation
- An acknowledgement that in your application you consent to the completion of relevant background checks and you are legally allowed to work and conduct a business in Australia
- Professional communication and presentation skills as you will be representing our kitchen design brand and meeting with customers in their home
- A high attention to detail and a commitment to producing high standards of work
- Experience ideally where you have been involved in selling products and services to a range of customers
- Computer literacy (across Microsoft suite and CAD or similar design package ideal but not essential)
This is an opportunity to join an expanding team of sales professional who are designing dream kitchens.
You need to have an ability to take people on a creative journey of design that leaves them fulfilling a lifelong dream. We will train you in what you need to know about our products and kitchen design we just need you to bring your sales experience, professionalism and enthusiasm to develop a successful consultancy business.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org