House 5 - Josh & Elyse
“Contemporary Hamptons style”
The youngest couple on The Block, Josh & Elyse, scored 10/10 for their contemporary take on a traditional Hampton style kitchen. They opted for ‘Sierra Cinder’ and ‘White’ profiled cabinetry from Freedom Kitchens to align with the look of the rest of the house, and centred their kitchen space with a luxe Caesarstone island benchtop with waterfall ends, in ‘Noble Grey’. In a risky move that paid off, their island bench was the only one oriented to face the garden rather than the living area, to enhance the feel of indoor-outdoor living. Another winning feature was their enormous hidden butler’s pantry, perfect for hiding away mess. This kitchen also features beautiful Bosch appliances fit for a large family, including a freestanding side-by-side stainless steel fridge, 900mm gas cooktop and integrated coffee machine.
- Freedom Kitchens cabinetry in Sierra Cinder and White profiled doors
- Caesarstone benchtop in Noble Grey with waterfall ends
- Island benchtop has open shelving linking it to the living zone
- Bosch Appliances – freestanding stainless steel fridge, 900mm gas cooktop, coffee machine and warming drawer
- Freedom Kitchen’s Sierra White profile doors
- Caesarstone Noble Grey benchtop
- Laundry Wire Basket
- Broom Cupboard
- Open shelving in laundry made from timber by contestants
- Bi-fold system to hide Washer/Dryer Stack
- Appliance by BOSCH – WASHER: WTW87565AU and DRYER: WAW28460AU
Product colours and styles on range may change. Images and products used were current at the time of installation and are shown as examples of previous work undertaken.